WA STATE PREMIER ELECTRICAL TRAINEE CARD RENEWAL --SITE - ADMINISTATOR EXAM PREP WWW.C-US-4-CEU-S.NET
Electrical Licenses Renewal, Exam Prep - Classroom and Correspondence courses - 2017 * 2020 NEC Code Update -- 2017 * 2020 RCW/WAC Update - BONDING & GROUNDING -- WA State - www.c-us-4-ceu-s.net
<< New text box >>
Journey and Administrator
EXAM PREP 01 thru 09 Offered
Come ZOOM with US!
“Renew Your Trainee Card”
On-line – FROM Any Place in “USA”
Earn 48hrs of CEU Credits in “ 1 ” place
New Classes “NOW FORMING”
To Register Call 425-248-3868
GET MORE INFORMATION
E-MAIL US @ firstname.lastname@example.org
On the Web c-us-4-ceu-s.net
If your card expired after March 13th
and you have paid your renewal fee
YOU HAVE a TEMPORARY STATUS
YOU CAN WORK
YOU HAVE UNTIL
January 26th to complete your hours.
THE FOLLOWING CLASSES ARE SCHEDULED ON AN ALTERNATING WEEK SCHEDULE – ON FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS
WE WILL REPEATE THESE ON-LINE CLASSES ON A MONTHLY BASIS – UNTIL THE STATE RETURNS TO CLASSROOM ONLY STATUS.
CLASS SCHEDULE THROUGH THE END OF 2020
- CLASS #4 - RCW/WAC STATE RULES & REGULATIONS WA2020 -005 10 -09 - 2020
- CLASS #3 - ELECTRICIAN MATH & FORMULAS WA2020 - 009 10 -10 - 2020
- CLASS #6 - DWELLING UNIT LOAD CALCULATIONS WA2020 - 008 10 -23 - 2020
- CLASS #5 - INTRO TO MOTORS AND TRANSFORMERS WA2020 - 006 10 - 24 -2020
- CLASS #1 - INTRO TO “NEC” SECTION 90–100 &110 WA2020 - 004 11 06 - 2020
- CLASS #2 - UNDERSTANDING ALTERNATING CURRENT WA2020 - 007 11 - 07- 2020
- CLASS #3 - ELECTRICIAN MATH & FORMULAS WA2020 - 009 11 -20 - 2020
- CLASS #4 - RCW/WAC STATE RULES & REGULATIONS WA2020 -005 11 -21 - 2020
- CLASS #5 - INTRO TO MOTORS AND TRANSFORMERS WA2020 -006 12 - 04- 2020
- CLASS #6 - DWELLING UNIT LOAD CALCULATIONS WA2020 -008 12 -05 2020
- CLASS #2 - UNDERSTANDING ALTERNATING CURRENT WA2020 - 007 12 -18- 2020
- CLASS #1 - INTRO TO “NEC” SECTION 90–100 &110 WA2020 - 004 12 -19 - 2020
THESE 6 CLASSES WILL EARN YOU 48CEU STATE ACCREDITED HRS. – NEEDED TO RENEW A TRAINEE CARD!
- NOTE: YOU WILL NEED A COMPUTER WITH - CAMERA AND VOICE FEATURES TO ATTEND THE MEETINGS
- REGISTRATION FOR CLASS AND/OR CLASSES REQUIRES PRE-PAYMENT - BY CREDIT CARD ONLY
TO REGISTER - CONTACT JOHN GARY @ 425-248-3868
NOTE: ONCE REGISTERED CLASS MATERIALS WILL BE MAILED TO YOU THROUGH [ US POSTAL PACKAGE DELIVERY], SENT TO ARRIVE PRIOR TO THE BEGINNING OF THE 1ST SCHEDULED CLASS.
- THE PACKAGE CONTAINS MATERIALS WE WILL USE DURING CLASS TIMES.
- ALL PROVIDED MATERIALS CAN BE TAKEN INTO AND USED DURNING ALL STATE TESTS
- PRIOR TO EACH MEETING YOU WILL RECEIVE AN INVITATION TO ATTEND THE CLASS MEETING
THE INVITATION WILL CONTAIN THE ACCESS CODE AND PASSWORD NECESSARY TO JOIN THE MEETING
ONCE LOGED IN WE WILL WELCOME YOU INTO THE MEETING. FROM THERE WE WILL BEGIN TO COMMUNICAT WITH YOU – AUDIABLY THROUGH THE [ ZOOM ] ON-LINE MEETING INTERFACE.
LIKE ANYTHING “NEW” YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE UP AND RUNNING BEFORE THE ACTUAL TIME THE MEETING IS SCHEDULED TO START
BY DOWLOADING... the Zoom app from their -- our Download Center.
JOHN GARY – INSTRUCTOR – 425-248-3868
Journey & Administrator
EXAM PREP - 01 thru 09
Check your current CEU credits
Click on the Hot link Below
Then select NAME
Type in your card Number
Want Copies of RCW/WAC
PDF - click on the hot link
NEW 2020 CODE BOOK IS NOW SHIPPING
Will become Effective OCTOBER 31 of 2020
Check out the ...
TOP 25 NEC CODE CHANGES
FOR 2017 NEC
Click on the hot link
YOUR ARE AT THE RIGHRT PLACE!
C-US-4-CEU's offers the right continuing educational program for earning your required CEU credits to renew your trainee card.
Or for renewing your WA/State journeyman, administrator or master electrician licenses.
C-US-4-CEU's are fully accredited WA. State instructors for both Trainee card renewal or Electrician licenses renewal -- AND EXAM PREP 01 THRU 09
All of our programs are designed to help you advance in your professional career. Your course credit hours may be transferable to other states that have a receprocal agreement with Washington State.
Click on this LINK to find testing information & typical NUMBER OF
WHAT TO KONW WHAT YOUR TEST WILL COVER -- CHECK IT OUT...
QUESTION for various licenses types .... 01,02 thru 10
Candidate Bulletin of Information PSI TESTING INFORMATION -
Schedule a test on-online - PSI Testing Web Site https://candidate.psiexams.com/
CLICK ON THE -- LISTING OF COURSES OFFERD -- ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THIS PAGE -- TO SEE OUR FULL LINE OF CORSES OFFERED
CORRESPONDENCE CLASSES -- NEC 2017 UPDATE & RCW/WAC UPDATE
Call or send E-mail contact information to receive correspondence class information
Catch the Buzz
Read what our alumni have to say about their experiences at C-US-4-CEU's.
Find out more about our learning philosophy and get to know our staff.
Courses and Seminars Both Classroom and Correspondence
Offered in Lynnwood WA
Are you just starting to earn your required CEU's continuing education credits or have you already completed part of your required credit hours for renewing one of the following:
C-US-4-CEU's offer classes for the following:
1. Journeymans License
2. Trainee Certificaate Renewal
3. Preparation for taking your Administrator and/or Journeyman license examine.
C-US-4-CEU's offers both classroom instruction and correspondence courses to help you meet all state requirements for license renewal, trainee license renewal and preparation for taking state examines for:
* Master Electrician
* Level 01 through 09 licenses examinations
Additionally all courses can be taught at your facility Call for details
John Gary 425-248-3868